A free image editor that gives pro results
- Gets rid of red eye subtly
- Automatically balances light problems
- Looks and feels like a professional product
- No adjuster for bad focus in photos
- Offers limited editing functions
- No longer updated
PLEASE NOTE: LightBox Free Image Editor is a limited version of
LightBox Free Image Editor is a professional-feeling image editor that will allow you to make basic to intermediate changes and edits to your photos.
If you make basic edits with
Lightbox Free Image Editor used to be a bit of an ugly duckling but that's all changed in version 2.0 which sees a complete interface overhaul and gives it the feel of a real professional retouching application. In addition, the Help section has been vastly expanded, a handy Photoshop style Color Changer added and the masking features is more intuitive and easy to use compared to previous versions.
Whichever of LightBox Free Image Editor's tools you use however, you're guaranteed some pretty impressive results. Finding the right adjustments to make can be a case trial and error, although LightBox Free Image Editor does offer auto color balance, dodge and burn, and smart highlight shadow processing. LightBox Free Image Editor also automatically removes red eye and can add borders to your images and trim fuzzy edges or annoying objects.
LightBox Free Image Editor is a powerful but simple solution for those that need to optimize their photos with professional results without having to learn or pay for professional programs.
- Completely New, User-friendly User-Interface Extensive and integrated help system New Color Changer function. Masking is more accessible and useable EXIF and IPTC information is written to jpegs, and .bmp format is supported new JPEG quality-level interface controls are more fluid and faster
LightBox Free Image Editor supports the following formats
JPEG, TIFF, RAW